POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Who We Are
We are Guarding UK Security Services Limited (“GUK”), a limited liability company with company registration number 12200519 in England and Wales. The term ‘GUK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our Privacy Promise
How to Contact Us
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 03335 778048 (UK) during office hours (8am to 5pm GMT)
- Write to us at Guarding UK Security Services Limited, Oxford House, Park Way Court, Oxford OX4 2JY, United Kingdom
What personal information we collect:
We may collect the following personal information when you make an order, or make an enquiry via the Website:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal or delivery address
- The information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the personal information we gather
We handle your information for the following reasons:
- We require your personal information such as your name and address to allow us to complete your order, which requires internal record keeping, internal accounting processes, to deal with the order and to provide you with information in relation to the order. The lawful basis to process personal information in this context is contract.
- To allow us to contact you, in response to your enquiry using the online form or by phone or by email (where applicable). The lawful basis to process personal information in this context is contract.
- We may use the personal information to improve the products and services that we provide to you. The lawful basis to process your personal information in this context is our legitimate interest. Our legitimate interests are to provide you with a better service.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided when you placed an order or made an enquiry. The lawful basis to contact you for marketing is legitimate interest. Our legitimate interests are to keep you informed and to grow our business. We give you the right to opt-out of being contacted by email for this purpose. See Controlling your personal information for how to do this.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or post. The lawful basis to process your information in this context is our legitimate interest. We give you the right to opt-out of being contacted for this purpose. See Controlling your personal information for how to do this.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may ask us to stop sending you marketing emails at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com – for further details see How to Contact us above or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in emails we send you. You can amend, update or remove your Information that you give us at any time by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whenever we contact you, (for example to send you an email newsletter which you have requested) you will always find an unsubscribe link or instruction on how to opt out via email, at the bottom of the page, which you can also use to tell us if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or other communication in question.
When will we share your Information with another company?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In carrying out our business including our obligations to you, we may use sub-contractors. These will be businesses such as email broadcasters, mailing houses, website tracking software providers and marketing agencies. We will ensure that they respect your privacy and abide by the Act.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Appropriate measures in place include limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Guarding UK Security Services Limited, Oxford House, Park Way Court, Oxford OX4 2JY
Interested in our Services?
Please contact us today for your FREE no obligation quotation.
To make sure our clients’ security needs are met, we offer a comprehensive selection of security services across England, Wales & Scotland.
Trained and professional security personnal working with you to ensure a secure environment.